The middle school teachers will be using this site to help you communicate with your eighth grade child about what is happening at school. Please subscribe to the "Ask Your Child About" page. We will be posting announcements, pictures, test information and more. High school information can be found by accessing the "More" page. Have a wonderful day.
God Bless you.
~ See Christ in everyone you meet.
"Ora et labora" ~ St. Benedict
Respect - Romans 12:10
"... love one another with mutual affection; anticipate one another in showing honor."
1. Treat everyone with respect, courtesy and kindness.
2. Treat all property, yours as well as others, with respect.
Responsibility - Ephesians 4:7
"But grace was given to each of us according to the measure of Christ's gift."
3. Take an active role in your learning and ask questions when you need help.
4.Take responsibility for what you say and do.
Patience - Galatians 6:9
"Let us not grow tired of doing good, for in due time we shall reap our harvest, if we do not give up."
5. Remain seated and focused on the lesson.
6. Raise your hand and wait for acknowledgement from the teacher or your peers.
7. Be attentive while someone else is speaking.
Diligence - 2 Timothy 2:15
"Be eager to present yourself as acceptable to God, a workman who causes no disgrace, imparting the word of truth without deviation."
8. Know and follow all classroom rules and safety procedures.
Remember: "There are many kinds of spiritual gifts but the same Spirit; there are different forms of service but the same Lord; there are different workings but the same God who produces all of them in everyone. To each individual the manifestation of the Spirit is given for some benefit." 1 Cor. 12:4-7
Homework for the week of
Gr. 7: vocabulary test 12/19
~analogies for words - label
Gr. 8: vocabulary test 12/15
~conflict chart/novel (IN)
~grammar t.p. 99, ex. 2 - odds only
"Proclaim the greatness of God's name; loudly sing his praises!"